- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your flooring safe and stylish with ProZ Premium All Carpet Floor Mats
- Universal size and shape to fit most cars and SUVs
- Stain-resistant nylon carpet with a molded vinyl heel pad on driver’s side
- Anti-skid nib backing keeps your mats from moving out of place
- Set of 4 includes: 2 front mats (27”L x 17”W) and 2 rear mats (13”L x 17”W)
- Choose from 2 heel pad designs: Standard and Metro
- Your ProZ Premium All Carpet Floor Mats are backed by a 30-day warranty
Whether you’re looking to refresh your old factory mats or keep them looking good for years to come, ProZ Premium All Carpet Floor Mats are an easy and affordable way to get the job done.
Made with a universal size and shape to fit most cars, vans, trucks and SUVs, ProZ Premium All Carpet Mats are the ideal upgrade for virtually any ride. ProZ Premium Carpeted Floor Mats are crafted from stain-resistant nylon carpet with a molded vinyl heel pad on the driver’s side and an anti-skid nib back to prevent shifting.
ProZ Premium Carpeted Floor Mats are sold in a complete set with two front mats and two back mats, depending on your vehicle’s configuration. Your ProZ Premium Carpet Car Mats are backed by a 30-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ProZ Premium All Carpet Floor Mats Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Thomas T (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2002 Mini Cooper — Jul 16, 2019 10:30 PM
Reviewed by Gary H (ORLANDO, FL) — Sep 12, 2018 7:24 AM
The floor mats was not true charcoal gray or dark gray as advertised. They have more of a grayish tinted blue. I had ordered two sets because of the discoloring. Although I did not return them they are decent looking and, I gave the newest set to my brother for his car.
Reviewed by Paul F (HOLLYWOOD, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Mar 08, 2018 6:32 AM
These mats are really nice. The color was a bit lighter and bluer than the original charcoal gray mats. They weren't quite as heavyweight as the originals. Overall I am very satisfied.