- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fortify your floors with fashionable ProZ Premium CustomFit Carpet Floor Mats
- Tailored to precisely fit the floors of your specific vehicle
- Made of 100% cut-pile nylon fabric with reinforced edges
- Driver’s side mats are equipped with a wear-resistant heel pad
- Non-slip nibbed backing ensures your mats stay in place
- Designed with factory compatible grommets for added security (most vehicles)
- Available in a range of colors to customize your car, truck, van or SUV
- Your ProZ Premium CustomFit Carpet Floor Mats carry a 2-year warranty
Protecting your interior doesn’t have to take away from the lush look and feel of your factory carpet floors. Double-up on comfort and coverage with the addition of ProZ Premium CustomFit Carpet Floor Mats.
Using digital CAD/CAM technology, these premium mats are tailored to precisely fit the floors of your specific car, truck, van or SUV. Wrapping your ride in a layer of 100% cut-pile nylon, durable ProZ Premium CustomFit Carpet Floor Mats offer an attractive way to keep stains at bay.
Available in a range of interior accenting colors, ProZ Premium Carpet Floor Mats are equipped with non-slip nibbed backing and factory-compatible grommets for added security. Your ProZ Custom Premium Carpet Mats carry a 2-year warranty.
ProZ Premium CustomFit Carpet Floor Mats Customer Reviews
28 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James A (JUNCTION CITY, OR) Reviewed for a 2011 Kia Forte — Monday at 9:08 PM
They fit the floor perfectly, but the gromets do not snap onto the floor pegs allowing it to "walk" a bit on the floor
Reviewed by Brad Z (ROSEMOUNT, MN) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Expedition — May 15, 2018 1:10 PM
The mats are the same size and look to be good quality. Th grommets holes do fit over the posts but they do snap onto them like the OEM version did. It doesn't take much to kick the mat off of the posts shen getting into the vehicle.
Reviewed by Charles H (TOLEDO, OH) — May 11, 2017 9:01 PM
Mats were expensive but nice. unfortunately they were not the exact replacement mat for the vehicle. The problem is with the driver side mat. It slides around on the original floor mat for there is no hole to hook the mat onto to prevent the mat from sliding around. Should have had this original feature for the handsome price that was paid.