- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your footspace nice and dry with a set of universal-fit WeatherTech AVM Heavy Duty Floor Mats
- Made from an advanced, rubber-like Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) compound
- Material is OEM-approved, virtually odorless and latex-free, containing no PVCs, cadmium or lead – 100% recyclable
- Mats stay flexible even in extremely cold weather
- Trim-to-Fit shape delivers superior coverage for front and rear driver and passenger floors
- Tall outer ribbing structure and strategically designed reservoir trap and contain fluids
- Patented TechGrip II retention device and driver side grommets have a watertight seal
- They secure the mats to floor and keep liquid from leaking through the grommet-retention hole
- Molded nibs on the underside help fasten the mat to the floor
- Front mats are 7/8” thick, 19”W x 27”L and can be trimmed to 16”W x 24”L
- 2-piece rear mats are 7/8” thick, 18.5”W x 17”L and can be trimmed to 16.5”W x 15”L
- Your WeatherTech AVM HD Floor Mats carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty
With their tall outer ribbing and innovatively designed reservoir, WeatherTech AVM Heavy Duty Floor Mats trap and contain fluids better than any liner you’ve yet encountered, and stay flexible even in unforgiving cold. Intended for universal placement but trimmable, they’re manufactured from an advanced, rubbery Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) compound that’s OEM-sanctioned, odorless, latex-free and 100% recyclable.
Suitable for front, rear and passenger floor placement, they feature a patented TechGrip II retention device and grommets on the driver side, anchoring to the floor to prevent water leaking through the grommet hole. Molded-in nibs on the underside provide double-insurance against slipping or sliding out of place.
The front mats are 7/8” thick and measure 19”W x 27”L, but can be cut down to 16”W x 24”L. The 2-piece rear mats are of the same thickness but 18.5”W x 17”L. They can be modified to 16.5”W x 15”L. Your WeatherTech AVM HD Floor Mats are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
WeatherTech AVM Heavy Duty Floor Mats Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John F (PHOENIX, AZ) Reviewed for a 2020 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 13, 2020 4:36 PM
I have had experience with weathertech products over the las 4 years. This is the first time that I have been disappointed in what I thought would be a good product for my new truck. I purposely didn't get the floor mats from the dealer expecting something better from weathertech. The design, thickness and color were fine. Having to cut and fit the product was a bit of a disappointment. They do not fit over the stays that every car seems to have for such items now. Can't recommend them.
Reviewed by Wanda B (Plaquemine, LA) Reviewed for a 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe — Feb 20, 2020 3:53 AM
Ordered them for my new Santa Fe. Driver side mat was way to big. I tried to cut it to fit because I thought that's what I needed to do since it was such a horrible fit. You asked what year and model car I had so I thought it would be custom made for my car. Also If I wore heels the deep square design would cause them to hang up they are so deep. Seems like they are for some kind of truck or tractor.. Guess I am going to have to throw them away.
Reviewed by Carla U (Clinton, UT) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Rogue — Apr 22, 2019 10:16 PM