- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protects vehicle carpet from daily wear and tear
- Easy to install
- Made of flexible, durable and odorless rubberized polymer
- Liners maintain their shape in heat, cold and from heavy loads
- Designed to contour vehicle floor area
- Up to 2 inch lip around liner edge keeps spills and debris contained
- Raised textured surface for strong traction
- Material is easy to clean
- Application specific designs available for trucks, cars, and SUV/CUVs
- Great for use in all seasons
Westins new Profile Floor Liners are constructed with flexible, durable and odorless rubberized polymer that keeps your vehicle’s front row, second row, third row and cargo area floors clean no matter what elements you face. Our designs contour to your vehicle’s floor area and protect the carpet from extreme wear and tear in tough situations. Featuring a raised, textured surface that provides strong traction, Westin’s Profile Floor Liners give you the precise fit you want and maintain their shape in both extreme heat and cold. Trust Westin to take your ride to the next level with the distinct look and heavy duty protection you need!
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Some products may contain chemicals such as DEHP, which can cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Westin Profile Floor Liners Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jose D (Miami, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport — Apr 08, 2020 6:06 AM
Reviewed by Thomas M (Bremen, IN) Reviewed for a 2019 Hyundai Tucson — Apr 02, 2020 2:47 PM
I purchased these mats for our 2019 Hyundai. They fit great but unfortunately, I missed the part that said 'front mats' assuming there were four mats as the picture showed. I may have looked at something different had I realized I was only getting the fronts.
Reviewed by Jose R (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2019 Ford F-150 — Feb 26, 2020 9:04 AM