- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Hook your Carb'd ride up correctly with our Carburetor Calculator.
Click here and plug in your engine info
- Add and infusion of carbureted muscle to your ride with Edelbrock Performer Series Carburetors
- Edelbrock carbs work right out of the box—bolt ‘em on and go
- Delivers crisp throttle-response, incredible horsepower gains and unmatched reliability
- Perfectly fits your spread-bore or square-bore intake manifold
- Mechanical secondaries with a secondary air velocity valve provide a smooth power transition across the RPM range
- High-quality precision-tuned components handle both highway and racetrack use with ease
- Factory-set float level rarely, if ever, requires adjustments
- Change jets, adjust floats and replace needles & seats without losing a drop of fuel in the process
- Edelbrock carburetors hold a tune like no other carb—set it and forget it
- Two-piece design with all fuel below the gasket level for leak-free performance
- Completely unaffected by engine backfires with no power valve to blow out
- Pick up the optional single fuel inlet to simplify under-hood plumbing and add a clean look
- Uses proven metering rods to transition between idle and power circuits
- Made from warp-resistant and lightweight aluminum that’s compatible with gasoline and blended fuels
- Includes an installation and tuning DVD to get your ride on the road faster
- Available in different CFMs to quench your monster motor
- Choose from several tough finishes that resist corrosion and add style
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Edelbrock Performer Series Carburetor is backed by a 90 day warranty
Owners of carbureted rides and rigs have a start-up checklist each time they hop behind the wheel. Pump the gas twice, wait two seconds, crank the key and pray. Toss in a cold morning and your ride becomes an immovable object. If this sounds familiar, unbolt that clunky carb and replace it with an Edelbrock Performer Series Carburetor.
The whole point of a carburetor is to get air and atomized fuel into the engine in the right amounts. If your factory carb is leaking, corroded or was designed 50 years ago, it's time for a change. An upgrade you can feel, Edelbrock Performer carbs are designed to add power and reliability right out of the box. Each carburetor is built around a cast aluminum body with no gaskets below the fuel level for leak-free performance. And when jet changes and float adjustments are needed, the top of the carb can be popped off without spilling a bit of fuel.
As a matter of fact, Edelbrock carburetors have the reputation of holding adjustments rock-steady month after month, so you can leave that screwdriver set at home. And as if that's not enough, these rugged carburetors are completely unaffected by backfires thanks to their power valve-free design. Best of all, your Edelbrock Performer Series Carburetor is backed by a 90 Day warranty.
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution controlled motor vehicles
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Zinc, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Edelbrock Performer Series Carburetors Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews