- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Hook your Carb'd ride up correctly with our Carburetor Calculator.
Click here and plug in your engine info
- Enjoy true bolt-on performance with Edelbrock Performer EPS Series Carburetors
- Designed to work great right out of the box with little or no tuning needed
- Bolts to your spread-bore or square-bore intake manifold
- Flows a massive 800 CFM to easily fuel monster motors
- Features mechanical secondaries with a secondary air velocity valve for smooth power delivery
- Perfectly complements your Edelbrock Performer RPM and RPM Air-Gap manifolds when used on large displacement engines
- Spurs your ride’s engine into action with its high-capacity accelerator pump and optimized primary and secondary clusters
- Features a two-piece casting with all fuel below gasket level for leak-free performance
- Change jets, adjust floats, and swap out metering rods without spilling smelly fuel
- Holds tunes well—set it and forget it
- Edelbrock carbs don’t use a power valve and are completely unaffected by engine backfires
- Uses tried-and-true metering rods to transition between idle and power circuits
- Lightweight aluminum casting shaves speed-reducing heft from your ride and is strong enough to resist warping
- Install an optional single fuel inlet to customize your ride's under-hood plumbing and add a slick-look
- Compatible with gasoline and blended fuels
- Includes detailed instructions to get your ride rollin’ down the road in no time
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Edelbrock Performer EPS Series Carburetor is backed by a 90 day warranty
Dominating the streets since the rubber met the road, the carburetor still graces the engine bays of many classics, customs and hotrods. But if your ride's carb has seen better days back in the 70's, it's missing out on modern performance and reliability. Ditch that ancient, leaky or restrictive factory carb and replace it with a power-boosting and ultra-reliable Edelbrock Performer EPS Series Carburetor.
Even though technology now controls fuel delivery for the majority of rides on the road, they lack the hands-on tuning potential and rugged simplicity of an Edelbrock EPS carburetor. Ready to go right out of the box, or tuned to your heart's content, this performance carb is a shining example of modern technology embracing old school tradition. Each carburetor is designed to flow 800 CFM to support high-performance motors with ease and provide unrivaled reliability with each turn of the key.
Forget about those other leaky, finicky “performance" carbs. Edelbrock Performer EPS Series Carburetors start with a lightweight 2-piece aluminum casting to keep fuel below the gasket level. This means jet tuning, metering rod changes and float adjustments are easily done without spilling a drop of fuel. Each carb is loaded with a high-flow accelerator pump and bullet-proof metering rod system to switch between idle and primary circuits. Plumbing fuel lines is a breeze with these carbs as they work with single and dual fuel inlets (sold separately). Best of all Edelbrock carburetors don't use a power valve, so they're unaffected by engine backfires unlike most carbs. And if that's not enough, your Edelbrock Performer Series Carburetor is backed by a 90 day warranty.
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution controlled motor vehicles
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Zinc, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)