- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Hook your Carb'd ride up correctly with our Carburetor Calculator.
Click here and plug in your engine info
- Take total tuning control over your carbureted ride with Edelbrock Thunder AVS Series Carburetors
- Ready to run, right out of the box
- Uses an ultra-reliable mechanical secondary design
- Tops off your spread-bore or square-bore intake manifold
- Provides legendary reliability, drivability and performance in a simple, bolt-on package
- Float levels are pre-set with adjustments rarely needed
- Available in several sizes to fuel mild street machines or track terrors
- Features the revolutionary Quick-Tune Secondary Air Valve for precision secondary tuning with simple hand tools, resulting in smooth acceleration across the RPM range
- Uses a lightweight 2-piece cast aluminum design that sheds valuable ounces from your ride while holding fuel below the gasket level for leak-free performance
- Change jets, adjust floats and swap out metering rods without spilling fuel
- Provides stable tunes, making constant adjustments a thing of the past
- Calibrated for fuel blends and octane ratings commonly used today for great performance after every fill-up
- Make sure to grab an optional single or dual fuel inlet to simplify installation and add a clean look
- Includes detailed instructions to simplify installation
- Available in multiple great looking finishes
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Edelbrock Thunder AVS Series Carburetor is backed by a 1-year warranty
Some things never go away no matter how much the world around it changes. Classics, customs and hotrods fit the bill perfectly and captivate the imagination, unlike newer cars that are far more technically advanced. Lifting the hood on many shining examples of American Iron reveals the venerable carburetor perched on top of a rumbling V8. Acting as a fuel-distributing command center, these cast icons rely on the hands under the hood for precise tuning. For those who crave horsepower and drivability but shun the bird's nest of wires typical of fuel injection systems, the Edelbrock Thunder AVS Series Carburetor is a carb-tuner's dream come true.
Edelbrock performance carbs immediately provide better throttle response, power, and the drivability your ride deserves with only few initial adjustments needed. Once set and supplying fuel, these carbs hold a tune for months on end and are immune to backfires as they don't use a power valve. Best of all, the exclusive Quick-Tune Secondary Air Valve featured in each AVS carburetor allows you to adjust the secondary circuit with basic hand tools and a few minutes to spare, resulting in smooth acceleration across the RPM range. No doubt about it, Edelbrock Thunder AVS Series Carburetors are built with your tuning needs in mind.
Even though they run great right out of the box, the metering rods, floats and jets are easily accessed without spilling a drop of fuel in the process. Looking down on the carb, two small doors grant access to the fuel needles and their springs. With a lightweight aluminum 2-piece casting that keeps fuel below the gasket level, the goodies within the Edelbrock AVS carb are easily accessed and swapped without spilling fuel. All it takes is a few minutes, removing a few bolts and popping the top half of the carb to reveal the floats and jets. With so many simple adjustments and easy access to the internal components, no other aftermarket carb is as pain-free to maintain and tune as an Edelbrock. Best of all, your Edelbrock Thunder AVS Carburetor is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution controlled motor vehicles
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Zinc, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)