- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ensure a constant flow of power-building fuel reaches your ride’s carb with Edelbrock Performer RPM Street Fuel Pumps
- Designed for use with Edelbrock carbs up to 600 hp
- Features a high-quality, three-stage polished finish
- Uses a unique valve design and a high-volume, 3/8" NPT inlet and outlet to improve flow
- Lower housing is clockable, letting you position the inlet and outlet for easier installation
- Preset at 6 psi—does not require an additional regulator
- For use with gasoline engines only
- Fits most popular domestic carbureted engines
- This Edelbrock Performer RPM Street Fuel Pump is backed with a 1-year warranty
With all of the great air-associated accessories floating around out there, it's easy to forget about the other part of the fire in your ride's cylinders—the fuel. Regardless of how much fresh air you cram in your motor, the right ratio of fuel needs to be thrown into the mix to make horsepower. Sadly, OEM fuel pumps can't keep up with high horsepower levels and can cause a part-damaging lean mixture. So, if you're rockin' the latest and greatest mods and a stock fuel pump, swap it out and keep your air & fuel ratio right with Edelbrock Performer RPM Street Fuel Pumps.
Unlike circa-1970s OEM fuel pumps, these incredible Edelbrock Performer fuel pumps feature a unique valve design and a high-volume, 3/8" NPT inlet/outlet for maximum and reliable flow. And, they flow high amounts of fuel that your OEM pump could only dream of. So much so that these pumps have what it takes to support up to 600 hp. The clockable lower housing can be rotated for the ideal inlet & outlet position of your choice. Even better, they're designed to work perfectly with standard gasoline and are preset at 6 psi so no additional regulator is needed. Best of all, your Edelbrock Performer RPM Street Fuel Pump is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chome, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Edelbrock Performer RPM Street Fuel Pumps - Carbureted Engines Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David H (Florissant, MO) Reviewed for a 1971 Ford Mustang — Mar 28, 2019 12:04 PM
Reviewed by ethan r (GLADSTONE, OR) — Jan 28, 2015 8:50 PM
I am using this fuel pump on my jet boat with an 800cfm edelbrock carb and super cobra jet heads a large cam and other goodies and this works great with all of my modifications also this is a great pump because it doesn't need the pressure regulator like the victor series.