- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Conquer the road or track with Edelbrock Victor Series Racing Fuel Pumps
- Provides a high-volume of fuel for extreme street rides, dominant drag racers and circle track terrors
- Loaded with 3/8" NPT inlet and outlet orifices for massive fuel flow over OEM pumps
- Lower housing can be “clocked’ to point the inlet and outlet in an ideal direction for easy installation
- Bolts directly to your carbureted Chevy or Ford engine block
- Pushes out a massive 10 PSI of fuel pressure
- Designed for use with gasoline only
- Your Edelbrock Victor Series Racing Fuel Pump is backed by a 1-year warranty
Your high-performance street machine is loaded with performance mods to inhale a hurricane of air, but the OEM fuel pump leaves your ride sucking nothing but wind. Toss that 70's paperweight and replace it with the reliable, high-flowing Edelbrock Victor Series Racing Fuel Pump. This race-ready fuel pump bolts to your carbureted Chevy or Ford and delivers a massive 10 PSI of flow with high-volume 3/8" NPT inlet & outlet orifices. That's so much pressure that you need an external fuel pressure regulator to dial this puppy down (sold separately).
Installation is a snap thanks to a lower housing that allows you to “clock" the inlet and outlet in the most ideal direction. Even better, they feature a three-stage polished finish to add a touch of “show" to top-off all of that “go". Don't let the “racing" title fool you though, as these high-performance pumpers are a favorite of street rodders, and are designed to work with standard gasoline, for no-hassle haulin'. No doubt about it, this Edelbrock Fuel Pump proves that an electric fuel pump isn't the only option to fueling a radical ride. To top it off, Edelbrock backs your Victor Series Racing Fuel Pump with a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chome, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)