- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Flow plenty of fresh fuel to your ride's fuel injection system with Edelbrock Quiet-Flow Electric Fuel Pumps - Fuel Injected Engines.
- Available models flow from 80 to 120 GPH of gasoline or methanol
- Built durable with an anodized-aluminum housing and high-quality internals.
- In-line design keeps the pump motor and internals cool in harsh conditions
- Uses standard AN fittings for an easy installation
- Manufactured for Edelbrock by one of the best fuel system manufacturers in the business, Essex industries
- Fully factory tested for durability and includes mounting brackets
- Your Edelbrock Quiet-Flow Electric Fuel Pump - Fuel Injected Engines is backed by a 1-year warranty
Serious fuel-injected performance rides need plenty of fuel to match your high-airflow. Cut the fuel supply short and your ride's power levels bottom-out faster than a Lamborghini over a speed bump. So, ensure your fuel-injected ride has enough go-juice on hand to keep those wheels turnin' with Edelbrock Quiet-Flow Electric Fuel Pumps - Fuel Injected Engines.
Push your fuel injected ride to a new level with a fuel pump that's designed to keep up with the rest of your ride's modifications. These performance pumps flow between 80 to 120 gallons per hour at 45PSI while staying cool under harsh conditions. They feature anodized-aluminum housings and high quality internals to absorb the worst conditions you can throw at them. And, they're made by a leader in the fuel system industry, Essex and are fully factory-tested for reliability. Best of all, your Edelbrock Quiet-Flow Electric Fuel Pump - Fuel Injected Engines is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chome, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)