- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dial in perfect fuel system pressure with Edelbrock Fuel Pressure Regulators for Carbureted Engines
- Allows you to manually adjust and tune your carbureted engine's fuel pressure
- Supplies reliable and constant pressure for smooth performance
- Most feature a 3/8" NPT single inlet & 3/8" NPT dual outlets
- Your Edelbrock Fuel Pressure Regulators – Carbureted Engines are backed by a 1-year warranty
Carbureted rides give you the flexibility to add air and fuel mods to the engine, unrestricted by computers, but they also require a hands-on approach to dial in horsepower and drivability. So, if you bolted on a massive fuel pump to fuel your ride's radical mods, you also need a way to control that pump. In racing situations you will need your high-performance fuel pump to run wide-open—for the rest of the time, you need Edelbrock Fuel Pressure Regulators – Carbureted Engines.
These fuel pressure regulators control the intense fuel pressure put out by your ride's high-flow performance fuel pump. They're fully adjustable and allow you to reduce fuel pressure to carb-ready levels with ease. Edelbrock Fuel Pressure Regulators come in different styles, flow rates and finishes for truly custom fuel management and use standard NPT fittings for easy installation. And, the consistent fuel pressure they provide allows your motor to deliver smooth and reliable horsepower. Best of all, your Edelbrock Fuel Pressure Regulators for Carbureted Engines is backed by a 1-year warranty.