- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put a cap on over-the-top fuel pressure with Edelbrock Fuel Pressure Regulators Kits – Carbureted Engines
- Allows you to fine-tune your carbureted ride’s fuel pressure for reliable horsepower output
- Includes everything you need to install a dual-feed carb setup
- Perfectly suited to manage Edelbrock racing fuel pumps
- Available mounting plates for either standard or 4500 series Holley flanges
- Includes fittings, mounting plate and, fuel like and regulator
- Your Edelbrock Fuel Pressure Regulators Kits – Carbureted Engines are backed by a 1-year warranty
If you bolted a high-performance fuel pump to your carbureted street or race car, you need a way to control its output. Carburetors generally need much lower fuel pressure than most performance fuel pumps are capable of cranking out. Too much fuel pressure can cause leaking, stumbling and stalling, which robs your ride of horsepower and reduces safety. With Edelbrock Fuel Pressure Regulators Kits – Carbureted Engines, you have the power to adjust fuel pressure to suit your carb.
These high-performance fuel pressure regulator kits come with everything you need to install—a fuel pressure regulator, base plate, fittings and a carburetor fuel line included. They install on standard or 4500 series Holley flanges which are found on most aftermarket intake manifolds and work great with Edelbrock racing fuel pumps. And the regulator adjusts fuel pressure down to a carburetor-friendly 4 ½ to 9 PSI. Even better, your Edelbrock Fuel Pressure Regulators Kits – Carbureted Engines is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Fuel pump to regulator line not included (sold separately)
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chome, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)