- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Strap an EGR valve to a ride that never came with one, or make your ride even more race-ready with Edelbrock EGR Adapters & Plates
- Bolts to your intake manifold and provides an EGR port
- Allows for easier removal of the EGR valve on race day
- Adds an EGR port to intake manifolds that never came with one
- Select models include gaskets and hardware
- Edelbrock EGR Adapters & Plates are backed by a 1-year warranty
When it comes to a performance build, emissions equipment is usually the first bits to be swapped of removed completely. One of those parts, the Exhaust Gas Recirculation Valve (EGR), gets a bad rap but actually serves the very important function of reducing pinging and detonation. This is beneficial for daily drivers and racers alike. So, keep your EGR valve as part of your next performance build with Edelbrock EGR Adapters & Plates.
Since EGR vents spent exhaust has back into the engine there's a common misconception that they suck the horsepower from ride full-time. These valves only open up during partial throttle, like when you're cruisin' on the freeway and don't need massive horsepower. Also, the combustion chambers stay cooler, so when you do stomp on the gas, your ride's motor is less likely to experience pinging and detonation. Running with an EGR valve bolted to Edelbrock EGR Adapters & Plates protects your ride's engine.
They come in several styles to adapt your existing manifold to accept an EGR valve or relocate your current valve for easier removal, should you choose to race without it. And, they bolt in place just like a standard carburetor spacer for a simple installation. Best of all Edelbrock EGR Adapters & Plates are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Please check hood clearance before installing
- EGR valve and components not included
Edelbrock EGR Adapters & Plates Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review