- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Improve power, throttle response and fuel economy with ACCEL Fuel Injectors
- Low-mass disc design provides ultra-fine atomization and improved burn efficiency
- Designed to operate at higher fuel pressures without loss of metering control
- High or low-impedance designs available to function properly with your vehicle's ECU
- Advanced manufacturing reduces flow deviations between injectors to improve performance
- Ideal for blown engines where increased fuel pressure and precise metering are required
- Come ready to install with included precision-molded O-rings and fine-mesh fuel strainers
- Your ACCEL Fuel Injectors come with a 90-day limited warranty
Step up your ride’s overall performance – power, throttle response and fuel economy – with one simple swap, ACCEL Fuel Injectors. With a low-mass disc that provides ultra-fine atomization for improved burn efficiency, these upgraded injectors are specifically made to operate at higher fuel pressures without loss of metering control.
ACCEL Injectors are available in high or low-impedance designs to function properly with your vehicle's ECU and thanks to an advanced manufacturing process they can reduce flow deviations between injectors.
Ideal for blown engines where increased fuel pressure and precise metering are required, ACCEL Electronic Fuel Injectors come ready to install with included precision-molded O-rings and fine-mesh fuel strainers. Your ACCEL Fuel Injectors come with a 90-day limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ACCEL Fuel Injectors Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Paul L (SPOKANE, WA) — Nov 15, 2018 8:55 AM
An excellent product that performs as expected. Unfortunately, AutoAnything has poor warehouse management. First they sent me an exhaust manifold gasket, had to return that (with the assistance of Valentino on AA chat) then they sent me another exhaust manifold. Customer service blew me off on the second one for return request. Luckily, I still had Valentino's email address, reached out to him and he took care of things immediately. His Mngr never bothered to reply to my "kudo's" for Valenti
Reviewed by dan c (FORT BRAGG, NC) Reviewed for a 1994 Ford F-150 — Sep 03, 2018 8:09 PM