- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Quench your ride’s thirst for fuel with the AEM Direct-Fit Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Custom engineered to work with your year, make and model vehicle
- Supports plenty of fuel flow to feed engines with up to 1000 hp
- Adjustable range from 20 psi up to maximum fuel pump capacity
- Mounts directly to your factory fuel rail
- Couple with the AEM High Volume Fuel Rail for massive gas blasts
- Interchangeable discharge ports match regulator output to the output of any fuel pump
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Custom AEM barb fitting accommodates your factory fuel hose
- Each regulator base is tapped to accept -6 AN or 9/16” x 18 fittings
- Includes everything you need, no additional parts required for installation
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
- Your AEM Direct-Fit Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator is backed by a 1-year warranty
You've seen it on and off the track, on the cars of pros and wannabes alike—it's the famous “Powered by Honda" logo. Of course, it doesn't mean as much on the side of your mom's Accord as it does on an Indy car. But it takes on new meaning on any car when the “Powered by Honda" is powered by the AEM Direct-Fit Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator.
Capable of supporting plenty of fuel flow for power plants churning out up to 1000 horsepower, the AEM fuel pressure regulator is designed to match the output of any fuel pump. So, whether you're pumping up a few extra ponies with the factory pump or your hot hatch is hell bent for horsepower with an aftermarket set up, AEM's adjustable fuel pressure regulator has you covered.
The patented, interchangeable discharge ports and the custom barb fitting adjust to accommodate the factory fuel hose. And, the base of each regulator is tapped to accept a -6 AN or 9/16" x 18 fitting, so you can set it up anyway you like. Best yet, AEM makes your Direct-Fit Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator in the USA and they back it with a 1-year warranty.
- Not legal for street use in the state of California – does not meet CARB emissions standards
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)