- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
AEM Universal Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Installation Guide
- Return Information
- Manufacturer Info
- Throw open the fuel floodgates with the AEM Universal Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Interchangeable discharge ports let you adjust the AEM Regulator to match your fuel pump’s top output level
- Universally designed to work with almost any vehicle
- Rated for racers running up to 1000 hp
- Expertly CNC cut from premium T6 billet aluminum
- Supports both -6 AN and 9/16” x 18 fittings
- Includes a 1/8 NPT port to connect a fuel pressure gauge or pressure sensor pick up
- Built with pride right here in the USA
- Your AEM Fuel Pressure Regulator comes with a 1-year warranty
Gasoline. It's the lifeblood of your speed fiend. And the more juice that's flowing into your cylinders, the more chance you have of capturing the checkered flag. When your stock fuel pressure regulator can't keep up with your high-flow fuel pump, step up to the free-flowing AEM Universal Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator.
Just as a chameleon can change its colors to match the environment, the AEM Fuel Pressure Regulator is fully adjustable to match the output of your fuel pump. Dial it down to 20 psi or open the flood gates to your pump's maximum rate, the AEM Fuel Regulator delivers the flexibility you need to fine-tune your racer for peak performance.
Whether you're drifting in an import or laying down thick rubber in an American muscle car, the AEM Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator is universally designed to tie into almost any vehicle with 1000 hp or less. CNC carved from billet aluminum, it comes pre-tapped to accept a -6 AN or 9/16" x 18 fitting. Plus, the built-in 1/8 NPT port is perfect for connecting a pressure gauge or pressure sensor pick up. Best of all, all AEM fuel Pressure Regulators are made with pride in the USA and come with a 1-year warranty.
- Not legal for street use in the state of California – does not meet CARB emissions standards
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)