- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Turbo-charge your ride’s fuel system with BBK Fuel Pump Kits
- Custom designed to replace the stock pump inside your gas tank
- BBK Fuel Pump Kits come in a range of delivery levels: from 110 to 255 LPH (liters per hour)
- Ideal for feeding gas-hungry turbo, supercharged and nitrous-fed engines
- Your BBK Fuel Pump Kit comes with all mounting hardware and a new gas strainer
- BBK backs your Fuel Pump Kit with a 1-year warranty
You can drink a milkshake through one of those coffee-stirring sticks, but it'll take a long time and cause a lot of strain. Likewise, you can feed gas to your engine through the stock in-tank pump, but it isn't designed for hi-flow delivery. For maximum fuel flow, you've got to start right at the source. Pop a BBK Fuel Pump Kit into your gas tank, and petrol will course through your fuel lines at bat-out-of-hell velocity. Your motor will never go hungry when the BBK Fuel Pump is dishing up its liquid dinner.
Whether you're building up a racer or just looking for more oomph from your daily driver, BBK Fuel Pump Kits ensure consistent, rapid fuel delivery. They come in a range of models to dish up anywhere from 110 to 255 LPH (liters per hour), making them ideal for turbo, supercharged and nitrous-fed autos.
BBK custom designs each Fuel Pump Kit to directly replace your factory in-tank pump-no modifications or adaptors needed. And, yours comes with a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)