- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Deliver your fuel more efficiently with a Carter Fuel Pump
- Designed to deliver OE-quality fitment and function
- Direct-fit replacements easy to install in place of failing factory parts
- Made for vehicles between 45-60 psi – marine, off-road and passenger vehicles
- Equipped with Carter’s exclusive CleanScreen technology
- Direct injection, electrical and mechanical pumps available
- Your Carter Fuel Pump comes with a 12-month limited warranty
Take your fuel system from so-so to super-charged with a high-quality Carter Fuel Pump. Made to provide OE-quality fitment and function, each Carter Electric Fuel Pump installs easily in place of your worn stock components for an instant upgrade.
Carter Electric Fuel Pumps are made for vehicles between 45-60 psi which includes marine, off-road and passenger vehicles and equipped with Carter’s exclusive CleanScreen technology to trap finer particles and provide up to 40% more dirt-holding capacity than other pumps.
Direct injection, electrical and mechanical fuel pumps are available to suit a range of rides – all backed by a 12-month limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Carter Fuel Pump Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Ronald W (Whitesburg, TN) Reviewed for a 1993 Ford Ranger — Nov 28, 2017 7:51 PM