- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Reduce your emission levels and give your fuel economy a boost with a Denso Oxygen Sensor
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction withstands extreme under-hood temperatures
- Sports a high-tech PTFE filter to block performance-robbing contaminants
- Refined zirconia element improves overall sensor response
- Denso O2 sensors have incredibly close tolerances to OE standards
- Your Denso O2 Sensors are covered by a 12-month warranty
Denso O2 Sensors lower harmful emissions levels and deliver greater fuel economy than the competition. These high-quality replacement components are built to serve you – and the environment – for many years. Stainless steel construction, PTFE filter and response-enhancing zirconia element. 12-month warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Denso Oxygen Sensor Customer Reviews
35 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by William K (JACKSONVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2009 Land Rover Range Rover — Mar 19, 2019 5:20 AM
Reviewed by Roy G (Hoover, AL) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Tahoe — Apr 19, 2018 4:57 AM
The sensor was of great quality and very easy to install. There was a significant savings over the local parts store, as long as I did not need asap. Although I did not expedite shipping, it took almost a week to arrive even in today's on-line shopping world which I thought was excessive.
Reviewed by James D (Mandeville, LA) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Altima — Jan 30, 2018 6:45 AM
When I removed the oxygen sensor from my 2010 nissan altima 3.5, I was surprised to see it was a Denso. Even though the numbers were different, it fit perfectly. However, taking the old ones out was a bear. Actually stripped the threads off the old oxygen sensor and they were in-bedded in the threads in the exhaust muffler. Bought a "18 mm thread chaser" from the local auto parts store to clean out the threads. Perfect