- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dorman Fuel Tank & Components keep harmful gas fumes out and precious petrol in
- Manufactured to high tolerances and tested to guarantee a long and reliable service life
- Choose from Dorman Fuel Tanks, Vent Valves, Straps, and Pressure Sensors
- Covers a broad spectrum of domestic and import vehicle applications
- Your Dorman Fuel Tanks carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Defend against power-robbing petrol leaks with all-new Dorman Fuel Tank & Components. These top-of-the-line replacement components meet a wide range of needs for a wider range of vehicles, expertly crafted and thoroughly tested for long-lasting performance. Select between fuel tanks, vent valves, straps and pressure sensors. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead and acrylonitrile and chromium and butadiene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Dorman Fuel Tank & Components Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Roy O (HUNTSVILLE, TX) Reviewed for a 1946 Chevy C/K Pickup — Jul 14, 2018 6:07 PM
Reviewed by Alexander M (HARRISONBURG, VA) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-150 — Jul 16, 2017 12:53 PM
The tank itself is excellent, no issues with fitting the sensors and vents on and the new lock gasket for the pump fits perfect. The only issue I had was finding the black padding that goes on top of the tank to protect it from rubbing on the chassis. This tank does not come with it. I opted to get the proper part from a special parts warehouse, or you can do the redneck solution and use an old inner tube.