- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
Edelbrock Fuel Log Kits - Carbureted Engines
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Shore up your carburetor setup with Edelbrock Fuel Log Kits - Carbureted Engines
- An exact replica of the original designs used by Vic Edelbrock Sr. in the 1950s
- Made from extruded aluminum with threaded 3/8" NPT inlet and outlet on either side of fuel log
- Features a polished finish
- Includes a black neoprene hose, Corbin self-tightening clamps, barb fittings, 3/8" pipe plug and a period-correct Edelbrock decal
- Edelbrock Fuel Log Kits - Carbureted Engines are backed by a 1-year warranty
Not long ago, carbureted vehicles dominated the roads with horsepower levels that are respectable even by today's standards. Fast forward to today and the venerable carburetor and its accessories are still alive and kicking on every highway, dragstrip and car show. At the top of the heap of carbureted muscle is an intake manifold loaded with one or more of these free-flowing fuelers. There's no doubt about it, radical carb setups are the coolest way to fuel your ride, and Vic Edelbrock Sr. created the perfect accessory for them in the 1950s-Edelbrock Fuel Log Kits - Carbureted Engines.
Made from a solid chunk of extruded aluminum, these fuel logs feature a 3/8" threaded outlet at each end and a polished finish for easy installation and classic style. They're the same 1950s design penned by Vic Edelbrock Sr. and come with a period-correct Edelbrock decal. Edelbrock Fuel Log Kits include black neoprene hose, Corbin self-tightening clamps, barb fittings, 3/8" pipe plug with select models supporting up to 6-carb setups. And to top it off, Edelbrock Fuel Log Kits - Carbureted Engines are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)