- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/25 - 9/27
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Dial-in the perfect fuel pressure level with Edelbrock Fuel Pressure Regulators for Fuel Injected Engines
- Capable of handling fuel pressures for pumps designed to support 1000+ hp engines
- Adjustable between 35-90 PSI for universal use
- Machined from aircraft aluminum and feature a fluorosilicone diaphragm for great longevity and temperature resistance
- Compatible with all grades of gasoline and methanol
- Includes mounting bracket and hardware for easy installation
- Manufactured by Essex Industries, a trusted name in fuel delivery, specifically for Edelbrock
- Edelbrock Fuel Pressure Regulators – Fuel Injected Engines are backed by a 1-year warranty
Fuel injection is a finicky beast that requires precise fuel pressures. But, your stock fuel pressure regulator has seen better days & can't hang with the performance fuel pump that you bolted on. Simply stated, you're missing out on all your potential horsepower. So, find your ride's fuel pressure sweet spot and keep it there with Edelbrock Fuel Pressure Regulators for Fuel Injected Engines.
Edelbrock contracted the experts in fuel injection, Essex Industries, to build this high-performance fuel pressure regulator. The result is a machined aluminum beast that handles extreme fuel pressure and mellows it down with a user-adjustable 35 to 90 PSI. They're also built to last with a fluorosilicone diaphragm. Compatible with all grades of gasoline and methanol, these regulators even work with pumps feeding 1000+ hp motors. Best of all, these hardy fuel pressure regulators bolt on easily with their included mounting bracket and hardware. And as if that's not enough, Edelbrock Fuel Pressure Regulators for Fuel Injected Engines are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chome, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)