Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Infuse your ride with a strong, mod-ready flow of fuel with an Edelbrock High Performance In-Tank Fuel Injected Engine Fuel Pump
- Directly replaces your OEM in-tank fuel pump
- Supports your performance modifications with increased fuel flow and pressures
- Includes all necessary hardware for an easy installation
- Choose between models that flow from 41 to 67 GPH (select vehicles)
- Edelbrock High Performance In-Tank Fuel Pumps - Fuel Injected Engines are backed by a 1-year warranty
Your OEM fuel pump has the critical task of providing a steady flow of gasoline to the engine. Unfortunately, once you start throwing free-flowing performance mods on your air-to-fuel mixture goes out the window. With all the extra air, the right ratio of fuel needs to be added and sadly, your radical racer's OEM fuel pump simply can't keep up. So, give your street machine the fuel pressure it needs to feed those high-horsepower flames with an Edelbrock High Performance In-Tank Fuel Pump.
This performance fuel pump bolts inside of the fuel tank just like the stock pump with the included hardware. With this fire-hose of a pump being installed and out of view, your competition has no idea what type of heat you're packing. Best of all, Edelbrock High Performance In-Tank Fuel Pumps for Fuel Injected Engines are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chome, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)