- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/19 - 11/21
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Dress your engine bay to the nines while blocking against level 10 temps with HP Color Heat Sleeves
- Delivers eye-popping protection against vapor lock and melting for wire looms, fuel lines, brake lines and more
- Comes in your choice of many vibrant colors to match or accent your engine compartment
- Heavy-duty insulation that blocks up to 60% of radiant heat
- Rated to survive 1200 degrees continuously and 2000 degrees intermittently
- Specially woven to slip over bulky fittings and return to its original shape
- Sold in 25' rolls with an adjustable internal diameter of 7/16" and fastens using Thermal-Tie or hose clamps
- Made proudly in the USA
- Your Heatshield Products HP Color Heat Sleeves come with a 90-day warranty
Usually, the only time you see colors under the hood is when something overheats and erupts. Blown radiator hose? Expect a lot of green. Busted tranny line? There will be blood-red stains. Now, though, you can add a pinch of pigmentation and protect against overheating at the same time with Heatshield Products HP Color Heat Sleeves.
No matter your ride's paint job, you're sure to find the right HP Color Thermal Wiring Sleeve to match or accent it. From ruby red and bumblebee yellow to boss blue and people-eater purple, this performance heat protection comes in more shades than a bag of Skittles. But unlike the delicious candy, HP Color Heat Sleeves can survive constant exposure to 1200 degrees and intermittent bursts of 2000 degrees.
More than just eye candy, Color Thermal Sleeving from Heatshield Products helps extend the life of your ride's critical components. Thanks to its adjustable 7/16" diameter size, it slips onto both skinny and plump wires, fuel lines and brake lines. Once in place, it fends off up to 60% of radiant heat to protect against vapor lock, melting and premature wear. Plus, Heatshield Products backs your Color Heat Sleeves with a 90-day warranty.
- Always wear safety glasses, a dust mask, gloves and long sleeves when handling Heatshield Products HP Color Heat Sleeves.