- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/16 - 11/20
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Build a fire break between your plumbing and your sweltering engine compartment with Heatshield Products HP Fire Armor Sleeves
- Defends against vapor lock, melting and premature wear
- Perfect as a wire loom shield, fuel line heat shield, brake line heat shield and more
- Blocks up to 60% of radiant heat while remaining resistant to chemicals, combustion and abrasions
- Rated to survive 450 degrees continuously and 700 degrees intermittently
- Safe to use directly on a heat source
- Made from a heat-busting Silicone Fiberglass material
- Comes in a wide range of diameters and lengths
- Available in your choice of red or black
- Your Heatshield Products HP Fire Armor Sleeves sport a 90-day warranty
The old Norse sagas spoke of a mythical suit of arms known as Fire Armor. They said it was forged in the fiery belly of Mount Chaos by a vile Volcano Troll, who guarded it for two thousand years before a band of Vikings came along and plundered it. Not all of those facts can be verified, but what we do know for certain is Heatshield Products HP Fire Armor Sleeves deliver legendary thermal protection for your ride's vulnerable plumbing.
Rated to survive constant exposure to 450-degree conditions and occasional blasts of 700-degree winds, Fire Armor Heat Resistant Sleeving is the perfect insulation for both racers and spirited daily drivers. Made of a silicone fiberglass, it blocks up to 60% of radiant heat while staying resilient to chemicals, combustion and abrasions. Plus, you can stick it directly onto a heat source, making it ideal for anything that runs near your exhaust.
As versatile as they are protective, Heatshield Products Fire Armor Sleeves come in a wide range of diameters, from 3/8" all the way up to 1 1/2". They're perfect as a fuel line heat shield, brake line heat shield or a wire loom heat shield. And, you can pick between either a fire truck red or coal black color—both styles are covered by a 90-day warranty.
- Always wear safety glasses, a dust mask, gloves and long sleeves when handling Heatshield Products HP Fire Armor.
Heatshield Products HP Fire Armor Sleeves Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review