- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get your engine the fuel it needs with a Holley HP In Line Fuel Pump
- OEM geroter technology yields lightweight, quiet operation and 100,000+ mile durability
- Utilizes a fully submersible in-tank for custom applications, space-savings and less plumbing
- Compatible with race gas, E-85, diesel and can be used in racing applications
- O-ring inlet/outlets make for high flow and superior sealing
- Built from billet aluminum for enhanced durability and style
- Proven to last beyond 3,000 hours in gasoline or diesel fuel applications
- 100% wet-flow tested to ensure it measures up to high performance standards
- Not to be used on any type of aircraft
- Your Holley HP In Line Electric Fuel Pump carries a limited warranty
Efficiently get your engine the fuel it needs by installing a premium Holley HP In-Line Electric Fuel Pump. Each component features OEM geroter technology for lightweight, quiet operation and 100,000+ mile durability.
Utilizing a fully submersible in-tank for custom applications, space-savings and less plumbing, these top-of-the-line pumps are constructed from billet aluminum for superior durability and style and sport O-ring inlet/outlets for high flow and improved sealing.
Wet-flow tested and proven to last beyond 3,000 hours in gasoline or diesel fuels, these are pumps you can count on over the long haul. Your Holley HP In-Line Electric Fuel Pump is not designed to be used on any type of aircraft and carries a limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)