- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy outstanding throttle response with a Holley Street HP Carburetor
- Equipped with race-worthy features, yet made for street and light competition use
- Compatible with manual or automatic transmissions with high stall & low gearing
- Contoured main body from the 4150 HP with screw-in air bleeds for precision tuning
- Metering system includes a timed spark port for a vacuum advance distributor
- Street HP base plate provides plenty of vacuum ports for power brakes, PCV and more
- Contoured venturi inlet offers balanced airflow for increased horsepower
- Mechanical secondaries provide tire-turning performance
- Ready to install – 100% wet-flow tested and sports a shiny, tumble-polished finish
- Your Holley Street HP Carburetor comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Even if your ride is worthy of track time, it may spend most its time ruling the city streets. And with a Holley Street HP Carburetor, you can rest assured it stays ahead of the pack. While the Holley Street HP Carb is packed with race-worthy features you’d find on other Holley carbs including the contoured main body from the 4150 HP, it’s made strictly for street and light competition use.
Designed for lightweight rides with manual or automatic transmissions with high stall and low gearing, Holley Street HP Carburetors provide unmatched performance and precise tuning capabilities with mechanical secondaries and screw-in air bleeds.
Holley Street HP Carburetors are equipped with a metering system that includes a timed spark port for a vacuum advance distributor, as well as a Street HP base plate that provides plenty of vacuum ports for power brakes, PCV and more. Your Holley Street HP Carburetor comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Holley Street HP Carburetor Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Reggie H (warrior, AL) Reviewed for a 1967 Chevy Chevy II — Apr 18, 2019 6:00 AM