- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Your Holley VR Series Brushless Fuel Pump uses brushless pump technology and a twin screw rotor design to maintain a low amperage draw and quiet performance
- Produce a consistent 130 psi of pressure
- Constructed from CNC billet aluminum for added strength and durability
- Designed to work on high-boosted race cars and daily drivers alike
- Capable of being chassis-mounted or fully submerged in the fuel cell
- Compatible with gasoline, methanol and E-85 and 100% wet flow-tested for quality assurance
- Can be used for competitive drag race use but must be drained and flushed after each race event
- Your Holley VR Series Fuel Pump carries a limited warranty
Designed specifically to work on high-boosted race cars and daily drivers alike, your new Holley VR Series Brushless Electric Fuel Pumps produce a consistent 130 psi of pressure and use brushless pump technology and twin screw rotor to maintain a low amperage draw and quiet performance.
Built from CNC billet aluminum for enhanced strength and durability, these top-of-the-line pumps can be fully submerged in the fuel cell or chassis-mounted and are compatible with gasoline, methanol and E-85. Suitable for competitive drag racing application, they must be drained and flushed after each event.
Your Holley VR Series Brushless Electric Fuel Pump is 100% wet flow-tested by Holley’s expert technicians for assured performance and carries a limited warranty.