- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep dirt, paint chips and other contaminants out of your engine fuel with an MSD Atomic EFI Fuel Filter
- Manufactured from high-quality materials into a cartridge form containing paper filter
- Designed to improve performance – the fewer the contaminants, the more efficient the fuel burn
- Must be maintained regularly – just disconnect the filter from the fuel line and replace it
- Your MSD Atomic EFI Fuel Filter is supported by a limited warranty
Life’s tough enough without an unfiltered fuel supply wearing down and causing the failure of your vehicle’s fuel pump and injectors. Install an MSD Atomic EFI Fuel Filter today and keep your engine running cleanly and as efficiently as the day you brought it home.
Manufactured from only the finest, most corrosion-resistant materials into a cartridge shape and infused with a paper filter to keep dust, paint chips and rust particles out, this bad boy should receive maintenance at regular intervals. All you have to do is disconnect it from the fuel line, check it, then replace or restore as needed. Your MSD Atomic Fuel Filter is backed by a limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
MSD Atomic EFI Fuel Filter Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Horacio G (DENVER, CO) Reviewed for a 1998 BMW 3-Series — Oct 04, 2017 4:02 PM
It's shorter than the oem filter on the e36 so additional fuel hose had to be bought. But once installed the car had a small noticeable power increase. Overall good for a stock vehicle.