- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Improve your fuel flow and pressures with a high-quality Spectra Premium Fuel Tank
- OEM-approved Ni-terne steel composition provides superior corrosion-resistance
- All Spectra Gas Tank models are validated for fit, form and function
- Manufactured under ISO 9001/TS 16949-certified quality system standards
- Assured of a precise, drop-in installation – as good as factory
- Your Spectra Fuel Tanks are backed by a 36-month warranty
Give your street machine the gas it needs to leave everyone behind – go with a Spectra Premium Fuel Tank. Offering more extensive coverage in the aftermarket, this precision-engineered reservoir was tooled under OE specs. Made of rust-resistant Ni-terne steel, has a drop-in install. 36-month warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Spectra Premium Fuel Tank & Components Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by DWAYNE A (Pflugerville, TX) Reviewed for a 1965 Ford Mustang — Nov 09, 2017 11:58 AM
Easy install and fits perfect. Only issue so far is trying to get the gas gauge to work accurately. Only put about 4 gallons in while testing system and it still shows below empty but did move! All around great tank for increased consumption (20 gallon) vs 16 gallon in 65 mustang. Great for my efi conversion so far too!
Reviewed by William W (CLARKSVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 1966 Ford Thunderbird — Nov 01, 2017 4:25 AM