- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ample fuel-storage and easy mounting - that’s what you get with the Titan In Bed Fuel Tank
- Constructed from advanced cross-linked polyethylene for lasting strength
- Nearly 200x less heat- and cold-conductive than OE metal tanks
- Corrosion-resistant tank comes fully baffled to keep fuel from sloshing around
- Nominal wall is 0.25” thick, which means it won’t crack or give anytime soon
- Tie-downs help secure it to the truck bed
- Comes with a standard fuel gauge and zinc-plated hardware
- Your Titan In Bed Fuel Tank is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Keep your fuel from sloshing around, leaking or running out by equipping your rig with a Titan In Bed Fuel Tank. Far less heat- and cold-conductive than your original metal tank - about 200x less so - this heavy-duty, highly corrosion-resistant alternative is just what the doctor ordered.
Boasting a much larger fuel capacity, each tank has been manufactured from advanced cross-linked polyethylene for years of reliable service. Furthermore, the nominal wall is 0.25” to stand up to punctures, cracks and sundry impacts. The tank is fully baffled, which keeps your fuel from sloshing around while in transit, and tie-downs keep the payload secured to the bed.
Also included with your Titan In Bed Fuel Tank are a standard fuel gauge and zinc-plated hardware, and it carries with it an unbeatable Lifetime Warranty.