- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Even when there’s no filling station around, you’ll never run dry with a Titan Fuel Tanks Trail Trekker backing you up
- Manufactured from military-grade, cross-linked polymer
- Tank offers a 12-gallon fuel carrying capacity
- Fits all stock and most aftermarket Wrangler tire carriers
- Available models are compatible with 5-, 6- and 8-lug patterns
- Weighs approximately 100 lbs when full of fuel - make sure the mounting point of your Jeep is sufficient for the weight
- Tank is fully grounded and vented with rollover protection
- Comes with high-strength steel bracketry, fasteners and necessary mounting accessories
- Mounting position keeps the tank clear and makes transference of fuel to the main tank easy as 1-2-3
- Included with every Trail Trekker is a 2 gpm Shaker Siphon - always use a proper siphon pump
- Intended for temporary storage only
- When not in use, keep it in a well-ventilated area
- Can handle wheels 15” or larger, and tires up to 37”
- Recommend you buy this with the Titan Fuel Tanks 8 Lug Adapter Kit, also sold on our site
- Your Titan Trail Trekker is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
All right, you’ve filled your Wrangler up to the brim with primo fuel, you’re packed and ready to hit the off-road for a weekend adventure. But, it couldn’t hurt to bring a little extra fuel along for the ride, just in case you lose track of time and find yourself running low miles from the nearest town. With the Titan Fuel Tanks Trail Trekker installed securely between the back of your Jeep and the spare tire carrier, you won’t have to worry.
Boasting a 12-gallon capacity and weighing a solid 100 lbs, give or take, this top-notch reservoir is made of military-grade, cross-linked polymer and fits all stock and just about every aftermarket Wrangler tire carrier out there. It’s compatible with 5-, 6- and 8-lug patterns, so we recommend you buy a Titan 8 Lug Adapter Kit (sold separately) as well. The tank comes fully grounded and vented with rollover protection, with steel bracketry and fasteners to hold it in place. The included mounting accessories make installation a breeze, and, once fitted, the unobstructive Trekker allows for simple transfer of fuel to the main tank. It includes a 2 gpm Shaker Siphon for just such occasions.
It can handle wheels 15” or larger, and tires up to 37”, and is intended for temporary storage only. When the trip’s over, keep it safe in a well-ventilated area. Perhaps best of all, your Titan Trail Trekker is supported by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Fits vehicles with 5x4.5”, 5x5” and 5x5.5” lug patterns.
- On stock TJ and YJ Wranglers, the tank limits the opening of the glass lift-gate on vehicles with a factory hardtop.