- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- G-Floor Garage Floor Protectors provide a strong barrier against chemical stains, spills and concrete damage
- Delivers durable protection for any smooth, slab garage surface
- Crafted from hefty, non-porous PVC material that provides a slip-resistant, cushioned surface
- Garage Floor Protectors feature a quick, hassle-free installation
- Easy to clean with soap and a spray hose
- Floor Protectors are available in numerous styles, sizes and colors
- Your G-Floor Garage Floor Protector is backed by a 5-year warranty
Turn your garage into the ultimate home for your vehicles by investing in a G-Floor Garage Floor Protector. The G-Floor garage mat rolls out in seconds to provide your garage floor with edge-to-edge coverage. These durable G-Floor mats stay in place well and can be fine-trimmed with a utility knife for a custom fit.
G-Floor garage mats are crafted from durable, non-porous PVC material that’s specifically designed to stand up to common garage chemicals like battery acid, antifreeze, gasoline and motor oil - no more stains or concrete damage. Plus, the hefty, slip-resistant surface makes walking on it a breeze. As an added benefit, you enjoy reduced garage noise, thanks to the 0.05-0.75” thick material. When it’s time to clean your heavy-duty garage car floor protector, simply hose off your G-Floor with some soap and water.
The G-Floor Garage Floor Protector is available in a wide variety of colors and designs, so you can outfit your garage with custom style. Achieve ultimate floor defense and rest assured that your G-Floor Garage Floor Protector comes backed by a solid 5-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
- Tip: use double-sided tape to install your G-Floor Garage Floor Protector (sold separately)
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING:duct can expose you to chemicals including - Vinyl chloride monomer; Carbon black; Ethyl acrylate; Titanium dioxide; Rutile (TiO2); 1,2-benzendikarboxylsyra, di-C8-10-alkyl ester, grenad; Nickel antimony yellow rutile (C.I. Pigment Yellow 53); Quartz; which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or Diisodecyl phthalate; which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
G-Floor Garage Floor Protector Customer Reviews
80 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by STEVE C (West Simsbury, CT) — Feb 10, 2018 5:55 AM
Purchased the lined version based primarily on price. Have been happy with the quality. The grooves hold water/snow on the liner, preventing moisture from getting on the garage floor. Easy to sweep sand and water right out of the garage. Liner rolls out easily, but the edges curl up some. Overall very happy with the product at good price point and made in the USA.
Reviewed by jeffery b (Plains, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Subaru Legacy — Apr 19, 2017 4:05 AM
The floor went down very easily. I installed it myself. Only problem I had, which I was surprised, was that there was a small rock underneath that I missed, and when I stepped near it, it punctured the floor...Thought it would have been stronger.
Reviewed by Waste I (ASPEN, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Mercedes-Benz M-Class — Jul 16, 2015 8:07 PM