- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Buckle up with the Intro-Tech Automotive PitStop GT Office Chair
- Adds a race-inspired look to any home, office or garage
- Coil-over shock, drilled brake rotor and caliper base support the high-performance style
- Armrest cushions are embossed with an aggressive tire tread design
- Billet aluminum shift knob lets you row through 4 ergonomic settings
- Race-inspired rolling castors take on the look of custom sport rims
- Available in 3 grand-prix inspired color combos
- Adjustable height, arms and chair back
- 360-degree swivel and rocking action available
- Proudly designed & assembled in the USA
- 26" Wide Track Aluminum Alloy Base
- Wide Track Aluminum Alloy Base: 26
- Back Rest Area: 14"W x 22"H
- Weighs 65 lbs
- Your Intro-Tech Automotive PitStop GT Office Chair is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Nothing is further from the sights, the sounds, the smells and the thrills of the racetrack than being stuck at the office pulling TPS reports for your overbearing boss. But when you buckle up in the Intro-Tech Automotive PitStop GT Office Chair, the office fades into your rearview with the rest of the racing grid.
Intro-Tech's Automotive GT Office Chair is inspired by the fastest racecars on the world circuit. The faux-leather lined racing bucket looks like Jackie Stewart just unstrapped and went to kiss the trophy girl. The billet aluminum shifter knob looks like it was borrowed from a Lotus. The coil-over shock and racing rotor & caliper seat base resemble the underpinnings of an Italian exotic. And, the armrests feature a tire tread pattern that could have just rolled out of the Dunlop factory.
Designed and built in the USA, the Intro-Tech Automotive PitStop GT Office Chair is closer to a Corvette than any chair made overseas. And, it's not a bunch of show without the go, this chair is built with the highest quality materials, just like the speed machines it emulates. And, Intro-Tech backs it with a Lifetime Warranty.
Intro-Tech Automotive PitStop GT Office Chair Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by DONALD T (REDDING, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Corvette — Jan 06, 2016 11:00 AM
GREAT LOOKING AND COMFORTABLE CHAIR. I USE A LUMBAR PILLOW FOR XTRA BACK SUPPORT. IM 6-2 AND WEIGH 180 WOULD NOT RECOMMEND FOR LARGER FRAMED PEOPLE. PERFECT FOR ME.
Reviewed by Lori R (CHINO HILLS, CA) — Dec 27, 2012 5:10 PM
I got this as a gift for my husband for Christmas. He put it together and placed it by the tree until Christmas day. We race cars and have several national championships, so this was perfect for him. Our friends (mostly other racers) visited us for the holidays....the chair was a BIG HIT! Everyone wanted one for themselves!