- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Park your prized ride on the stylish, protective Park Smart Diamond Deck Roll-Out Garage Flooring
- Built from industrial-strength 2mm PVC with a non-slip diamond-tread texture
- Resists battery acid, oil, gasoline, brake fluid, antifreeze and other toxic chemicals
- Perfect for garages, workrooms, toy haulers, car trailers, truck beds and more
- Available in a range of sizes from the length of a motorcycle to the entire size of your garage
- Rolls out and trims down to the perfect size for a simple install
- Use vinyl adhesive or seam tape to fuse sections together (sold separately as optional accessory)
- Works with epoxy for a more permanent fit
- Available finishes include metallic silver, battleship grey and black with a rough texture
- Your Park Smar Diamond Deck Roll-Out Garage Flooring comes with a 7-year warranty
After a long day, your ride deserves to rest its tires on something worthwhile… like Park Smart Diamond Deck Roll-Out Garage Flooring. These non-slip, diamond-treaded PVC garage floor mats don’t just look tough – they’re completely immune to oil, gasoline, battery acid and any other toxic juices that might drip from your ride and stain your floors.
Whether you want to lay down a single protective mat or carpet your entire garage, Park Smart Diamond Deck does the job. It comes in a range of sizes to fit under motorcycles, golf carts, compact cars and full-size pickups. Or, pick up a few rolls to cover your entire floor – the choice is yours. Speaking of options, you can pick between a brighter metallic silver, battleship grey or black finish with a rougher texture.
Installing your Park Smart Diamond Deck Garage Flooring is as easy as unraveling a rolled-up necktie. Just line it up, roll it out, trim it down and you’re done. Plus, you can make it more permanent and waterproof by fusing the seams with vinyl adhesive or mounting it with epoxy. Best of all, this product is backed by a 7-year warranty.
Park Smart Diamond Deck Roll-Out Garage Flooring Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rick L (PONTE VEDRA, FL) — Apr 18, 2018 5:14 AM
Ordered the golf cart size for my garage. It is much bigger than needed for the golf cart, but that's OK - gives more room for error when pulling into the garage to park on top of it. Still waiting for the ends to lay down flat (curled up a bit).
Reviewed by roberta a (meridianville, AL) — Mar 23, 2017 9:18 AM
so this motorcycle mat is perfect for me, and i guess it would be perfect for it's designed use, to park a motorcycle on, it's soft and flexible, dosen't move, not slippery with the diamond plate texture on top, and i good price. Im using it as a in the ground storm shelter cover, and, for all the reason's above, it works perfectly!
Reviewed by lydia j (Roswell, GA) — Jan 28, 2017 1:16 PM
We absolutely love our new garage floor. We have lived with a 30+ year old concrete floor that has been crumbling from hot tire spots. The new mats are fabulous. We now have a clean shiny floor surface that looks like a auto showroom floor. No more tracking of sand and dirt ! Could not be more pleased with the customer service from this company (free shipping and great discount). The product arrived on schedule,quality is as advertised and was easily installed. So pleased !
Reviewed by joseph r (Wading River, NY) — Mar 05, 2016 8:19 PM
....the product appears well made, but after only 1 week it's way too early to tell whether it will stand up well to use. It is heavy and thick and attractive looking. Only problem is it doesn't flatten out on the floor ... the edges remain curled up. This is do to the way the manufacturer rolls it up for shipping. They ship it with the smooth under-side out. If they rolled it up with the top embossed side out, then when customers unroll it on their floor, the embossed side up would not curl.