- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Park Smart Tsunami Seal Garage Door Threshold Seal creates a weather and water-resistant seal between the floor and your garage door
- Prevents dirt, water, snow, leaves and critters from blowing or crawling under the door and into your garage
- Creates a 1/2" thick barrier between the floor and door
- Constructed from long-lasting vinyl polymers and bonded with a permanent, all-weather adhesive
- Helps regulate garage temperatures
- Available in a wide variety of lengths and colors to suit any job and look
- Complete kit includes 1-piece door seal, Liquid Nails® polyurethane adhesive, metal caulking gun (not included with 50' and 100' strips) and easy-to-follow instructions
- Your Park Smart Tsunami Seal Garage Door Threshold Seal is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether your garage is a sanctuary or a storage facility, the Park Smart Tsunami Seal Garage Door Threshold Seal is a must. The door seal creates a water and weather-resistant threshold that blocks dirt, leaves, puddles and curious critters from calling your garage home. And, the seal helps stabilize garage temperatures for added comfort.
The door seal is made from a heavy-duty vinyl-polymer strip that bonds to your garage floor where it meets the door. The 3 1/2" wide strip rises just enough—only 1/2"—to cut-off the crud without causing a trip hazard. Plus, roll-up doors, hinged doors and even walk-through doors can be sealed with the Park Smart system.
The kit's complete with everything needed to stop the persistent onslaught of dirt and moisture sneaking into your garage. Installation is easy, taking only a few minutes to create an effective door-to-floor barrier. And, best of all, your Park Smart Tsunami Seal Garage Door Threshold Seal is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Park Smart Tsunami Seal Garage Door Threshold Seal Customer Reviews
358 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael B (Commerce Township, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Colorado — Aug 07, 2018 7:28 AM
After 18 years I replaced the side and bottom seals on my three car garage. Still had earth worms and grass clippings getting under the bottom seal. I read up on threshold seals and decided on the Tsunami glad I did. After watching install video it was a no brainer install. This product WORKS!!! Purchased gray and it was a great match to my epoxy floor. Happy happy happy :)
Reviewed by Wayne S (EUSTIS, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Highlander — May 07, 2017 4:29 PM
I found that since I have a small step into my garage, I was forced to cut off about 3/4" lengthwise from the seal. That took effort to cut a straight line for 16 feet using a razor knife. This was cause by the garage door closing too close to the step to allow the whole seal to fit width-wise to allow the door to close in the correct area. Otherwise I followed the easy to understand instructions and completed the job. I had to re-calibrate the door closing force to keep it from going back up.
Reviewed by Milton M (Delancey, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Mar 28, 2017 8:35 AM
I installed the tsunami threshold and so far so good just waiting for a good solid rainstorm to reinsure it served its purpose. I will be resubmitting another review on this product . Tks.