- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 10/15
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Lift your ride for maintenance and detailing with Race Ramps Car Service Ramps
- 10” lift height is perfect for routine maintenance
- Ideal for Corvettes and any low-clearance vehicle with wide tires
- Feature a gentle 10.75° incline and measure up to 67"L
- Handles tires up to 12” wide
- 100% solid core construction supports up to 3,000 lbs
- Lightweight construction is easy to carry and maneuver—less than 15 lbs each
- Won’t slip, slide or scoot on any surface and never scratches or marks your floors
- Remove the bottom portion for easy side access
- Includes handy straps for carrying and storage
- Built with pride in the USA
- Click the Detailed Info tab for a guide to ramp selection
- Sold in pairs
- Your Race Ramps Sport Ramps are backed by a 1-year warranty
Now that mid-90's X-Games hype has mellowed, you can use your creeper for something other than a street luge. Having turned your attention from skateboards to hot rods means using it as intended—to slide under your rod. Unless said rod is too low that is. In that case, elevate your efforts with a set of Race Ramps Car Service Ramps.
Whether you're creeping under your ride for routine maintenance or concours-level detailing, Sport Ramps by Race Ramps are the way to go. Designed specifically for low-clearance vehicles with wide tires, Car Service Ramps lift your ride a full 10" and handle tires up to 12" wide.
Made from a special 100% solid-core material, your Race Ramps are super durable, yet lightweight, weighing in at a mere 15 lbs each. And, no matter what the surface, they never slide, scoot or scratch your floors. Even more elevating, Race Ramp backs your Car Service Ramps with a 1-year warranty.
Race Ramps Car Service Ramps Customer Reviews
89 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James P (SPOKANE, WA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Camaro — Sep 12, 2018 5:50 PM
Reviewed by Justin H (LITTLE ROCK, AR) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Camaro — Sep 11, 2018 7:59 PM
Reviewed by Thomas M (CANTON, OH) Reviewed for a 2018 Nissan 370Z — Aug 31, 2018 3:59 AM
These are excellent. I also bought the extensions and I am glad I did. My car (370Z) is a manual transmission and it makes it so easy to get the car off the ground. The only down side is they aren't cheap. But the quality is good and the two piece design gives you access for working behind the wheel. I would have had to take my car to a shop to use a lift to install my new shifter if I had not purchased these ramps.
Reviewed by Herbert T (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Jul 20, 2018 2:38 PM