- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Keep your tires round after long storage periods with Race Ramps FlatStoppers
- Perfect for vehicles parked for 30 days or longer
- FlatStoppers are available in your choice of sizes
- Tires settle into the concave depression to prevent flat spots
- Never conducts heat or cold into your tires despite changing floor temperatures
- 100% solid-core construction supports up to 6,000 lbs
- Won’t slip, slide or scoot on any surface and never scratches or marks your floors
- Available for purchase as a single chock, a pair, or an entire set of 4
- Your Race Ramps FlatStoppers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Like tailfins and the hula-hoop, the flat top went out of style with the poodle skirt. And, flat spots on tires have never been in vogue. So, even if you've been storing your classic cruiser since the Eisenhower era—you can bet the tires will be sound and round—as long as you stored her on a set of Race Ramps FlatStoppers.
Whether you're parking your rod for the winter or packing away your collectable for the next Concours d'Elegance, your expensive tires stay as round as the day you bought ‘em—no matter how long she's been under wraps. Designed in multiple sizes, FlatStoppers are perfect for just about any vehicle tire type.
Crafted of a unique 100% solid-core material, FlatStoppers are lightweight, yet durable enough to hold 6,000 lbs. And, the unique design means they never slide or scoot—no matter what the surface—and they don't scratch your floors. Best yet, Race Ramp backs your FlatStoppers with a 1-year warranty.
- Made with pride in the USA
Race Ramps FlatStoppers Customer Reviews
72 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Pamela G (HORNBROOK, CA) Reviewed for a 1955 Pontiac Safari — Jul 02, 2019 10:08 PM
Reviewed by Richard D (RACINE, WI) — Mar 27, 2019 4:18 PM
Although I have not used them yet they look very well made and I look forward to using them next October when my Vette goes int storage. Wish I would have bought these last year before I stored my car for the winter.