- Rebates: $25 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 12/17
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Keep your tires round after long storage periods with Race Ramps FlatStoppers
- Perfect for vehicles parked for 30 days or longer
- FlatStoppers are available in your choice of sizes
- Tires settle into the concave depression to prevent flat spots
- Never conducts heat or cold into your tires despite changing floor temperatures
- 100% solid-core construction supports up to 6,000 lbs
- Won’t slip, slide or scoot on any surface and never scratches or marks your floors
- Made with pride in the USA
- Available for purchase as a single chock, a pair, or an entire set of 4
- Your Race Ramps FlatStoppers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Like tailfins and the hula-hoop, the flat top went out of style with the poodle skirt. And, flat spots on tires have never been in vogue. So, even if you've been storing your classic cruiser since the Eisenhower era—you can bet the tires will be sound and round—as long as you stored her on a set of Race Ramps FlatStoppers.
Whether you're parking your rod for the winter or packing away your collectable for the next Concours d'Elegance, your expensive tires stay as round as the day you bought ‘em—no matter how long she's been under wraps. Designed in multiple sizes, FlatStoppers are perfect for just about any vehicle tire type.
Crafted of a unique 100% solid-core material, FlatStoppers are lightweight, yet durable enough to hold 6,000 lbs. And, the unique design means they never slide or scoot—no matter what the surface—and they don't scratch your floors. Best yet, Race Ramp backs your FlatStoppers with a 1-year warranty.
Race Ramps FlatStoppers Customer Reviews
63 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael Q (KALAMAZOO, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Mustang — Thursday at 3:38 AM
Got for a great price compared to other sites, and received quickly. Ramps were easy to drive up on, didn't slide at all. First time using so can't comment on how well they do the job, but ease of use was great.
Reviewed by Andy A (ATTLEBORO, MA) — Tuesday at 5:29 AM
I used to jack the cars up on block during winter storage to avboid flatstops on the tires. No more, I now use these ramps. I did this for 1 car last year and bought a second set this year.
Reviewed by Stephen H (Elmhurst, IL) — Tuesday at 3:33 AM
I thought I'd have to make several tries to get my Porsche onto the Flatstoppers, but it was perfect first try. I didn't need to mount anti-slide stuff to the bottoms of the ramps. I'm very pleased with this product.
Reviewed by DAVID A (Teaticket, MA) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Corvette — Nov 30, 2018 8:15 PM
Reviewed by Kevin K (Belleville, IL) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Murano — Nov 26, 2018 8:57 AM
Appear to be good quality. Had to accelerate a bit over the initial hump to allow the tires to position correctly. Will not know how well these work to maintain the tire shape until I remove the vehicle from storage.