- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
Race Ramps Hook Nosed Ramps
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Return Information
- Manufacturer Info
- With Race Ramps Hook Nosed Ramps, you never bottom out on your lift again
- Designed to replace your oversized, overweight steel lift ramps
- Ultra-low 6.7° angle of approach for scrape-free lift loading
- Available in several sizes to fit your lift
- 100% solid-core construction supports up to 6,000 lbs
- Ultra-lightweight—each ramp weighs under 10 lbs
- Doesn't slip, slide or scoot on any surface and never scratches or mark your floors
- Proudly made in the USA
- Sold in pairs
- Race Ramps backs your Hook Nosed Ramps with a 1-year warranty
Driving a ground hugger means having to stay vigilant about avoiding humps, dips and driveways. While it's easy to slalom between speed bumps and skip the McD's with the steep drive, there's only one way to pull onto your four-post lift—straight on. And, if you're using the standard ramps, your ride's snout probably bears more than a few scars from bottoming out. So, swap out those oversized ramps with Race Ramps Hook Nosed Ramps for painless lift loading.
Unlike the sheer steel ramps that come with most lifts, Race Ramps Hook Nosed Ramps boast a modest 6.7° angle of approach. This gradual incline gives even the lowest low riders plenty of clearance to ease on without mangling their front end.
As sturdy as they are smart, your Hook Nosed Ramps are built using Race Ramp's patented 100% solid construction. That means they're practically indestructible, support up to 6,000 lbs and weigh around 9 lbs each. Plus, their textured underbelly keeps them from skidding around, and they won't scratch up your floor. Best of all, Race Ramps covers your Hook Nosed Ramps with a 1-year warranty.