- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Take your lift to go with Race Ramps Portable Pit Stop Ramps
- Perfect for wrenching on your ride at the track, car-show touchups and at-home oil changes
- 14” lift height is ideal for big maintenance jobs and detail work
- Each ramp measures 18.5'L x 16”W with a 10° incline when fully assembled
- Designed to handle wheel bases between 90” and 115”
- Polystyrene construction supports up to 6,000 lbs
- Breaks down into a compact 65" tall stack for easy storage at home or in your trailer
- Each interlocking section weighs no more than 40 lbs, saving your back from strain
- Pull away the side sections for greater creeper access
- Doesn't slip, slide or scoot on any surface and never scratches or mark your floors
- Available in a Racer Model with scale cutouts and a Standard Model without the cutout
- Proudly crafted in the USA
- Sold in pairs
- Your Race Ramps Portable Pit Stop Ramps are backed by a 1-year warranty
Whether you're swapping trannies at the track, putting your pony car on display at Pebble Beach or changing your oil at home, you need Race Ramps Portable Pit Stop Ramps. Sending your ride 14" sky high, they're the easiest, fastest and safest way to give your street machine a boost no matter where you roam.
Designed for maximum portability, each Race Ramps Portable Pit Stop Ramp is made up of interlocking sections that weigh no more than 40 lbs apiece. They go together in no time and store in a compact stack in your trailer or garage. And, you can pull away the side pieces for rapid creeper access or to show off your tricked-out undercarriage.
Measuring in at 18.5' long with a 10° slope, Race Ramps Portable Pit Stop Ramps safely handle low-riding racers with wheel bases from 90" – 110". What's more, thanks to their sturdy polystyrene construction, they're strong enough to shoulder up to 6,000 lbs. Plus, no matter what the surface, they never slide, scoot or scratch your floors. Better still, Race Ramps backs your Portable Pit Stop Ramps with a 1-year warranty.