- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Parking in your garage or driveway has never been easier thanks to a Race Ramps Pro-Stop Parking Mat
- Features pre-drilled holes that give you the ability to permanently mount your Pro-Stop
- Resiliently manufactured from recycled semi-tires – not cheap plastic
- Combine multiple Pro-Stops for full-width mooring
- Sold individually or as sets of two or four
- Your Race Ramps Pro-Stop Parking Mats are made in the USA and supported by a 1-year warranty
A brand-new Race Ramps Pro-Stop makes it easier than ever to park on easy to difficult surfaces. Forged from recycled semi-tires and featuring pre-drilled holes, these top-tier stops are sold individually or as sets of two or four. Made in the USA. 1-year warranty.
Race Ramps Pro-Stop Parking Mat Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Cheryl P (West Dundee, IL) — Aug 23, 2018 8:40 AM
Reviewed by Mike D (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Sonic — May 14, 2018 8:24 PM
Originally got one garage mat for my Better Half's car to eliminate the bricks and the tennis ball on a string we had been using. I should have gotten 2 originally because one is a small target to hit time after time. Anyway, got another and joined them together and we no longer have to worry about hitting the back wall of the garage!! You can feel the small ramp initially and know that you are close to the front barrier. Should have gotten them years ago to give peace of mind.
Reviewed by Dennis R (YORK, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Titan — May 03, 2018 6:44 PM
Reviewed by Harvey L (LOMA LINDA, CA) — Mar 29, 2018 6:14 AM
This mat does the job. After my garage door scratched the bumper of my new car I had purchased another brand of parking mat that would slide out of position and even rolled up on my tire twice. This car mat is sturdy and stays in place. It does the job perfectly, and I recommend it.
Reviewed by Stanley C (CONCORD, CA) — Feb 20, 2018 1:52 AM