- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
Race Ramps Scale Ramps
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Return Information
- Manufacturer Info
- Pop on and off the scales with ease using Race Ramps Scale Ramps
- Provides 2.5" of lift—works with most standard-sized car scales
- Moderate 7.8° incline prevents scrapes
- Perfect in your garage and at the track
- Solid-core construction means unbeatable durability
- Each weighs a mere 3 lbs for easy portability
- Textured finish stops ‘em from sliding around and doesn’t scuff your floors
- Proudly built in the USA
- Sold in pairs
- Your Race Ramps Scale Ramps are backed by a 1-year warranty
When race day rolls around, you've got enough on your plate. Dialing-in your suspension, tuning up your engine and studying the course take precedence. But, you still have to qualify, and that mean hopping on the scales. Breeze through your weigh in with Race Ramps Scale Ramps.
Car scales are not very tall, and neither are Race Ramps Scale Ramps. With 2.5" of rise, they deliver just enough lift to let you roll on and off a standard scale. Plus, their modest 7.8° incline lets you drive ground-hugging speed fiends up without scrapping their snout.
Race Ramps didn't skimp on backbone when they built your floor scale ramp. Thanks to the solid-core design, they're strong enough to support even the stoutest rides. Though tough as nails, each scale ramp weighs a mere 3 lbs for maximum portability between your garage and the track. And, they sport a uniquely textured surface that keeps them from slipping and sliding under your tires. On top of that, Race Ramps backs your Scale Ramps with a 1-year warranty.