- Swap out your clunky steel stands with lightweight Race Ramps Slip Plate Stands
- Works with Tru-Line TL-12 Car & Light Truck and TL-12 Deluxe alignment systems
- Accepts most standard-sized slip plates, grease plates and turntables
- Prop your ride up 14” for plenty of clearance
- Ultra-wide 23.75" x 18" base for added stability
- 100% solid-core construction with a reinforced wheel surface
- Specially textured to stay put without scuffing your floors
- Grab handles make for easy portability
- Made with pride in the USA
- Sold in pairs
- Race Ramps backs your Slip Plate Wheel Stands with a 1-year warranty
If you're hauling out those old-school steel stands every time you do an alignment, you better know a good chiropractor to realign your back. Save your body some stress by stepping up to a set of Race Ramps Slip Plate Stands.
Built from 100% solid-core foam, your Slip Plate Wheel Stands weigh a fraction of bulky metal stands. They're a cinch to position into place and prevent a herniated a disc when you load them into your trailer for a trip to the track. Though light as a feather, Slip Plate Tire Stands from Race Ramps are stiff as a board and can shoulder the weight of almost any rig.
Whether you're an avid at-home mechanic or a pro grease monkey, Race Ramps Slip Plate Stands are the perfect addition to your garage. Not only do they work with Tru-Line alignment tools, but they're also sized to accept most slip plates, grease plates and turntables. Plus, their ultra-wide base and 14" lift lets you work safely and comfortably. 1-year warranty included.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 8/15
There are no customer reviews for this product