- Lift your lowered small sports car with Race Ramps Sport Ramps
- 7” lift height is perfect for tinkering, maintenance and car shows
- Ideal for Miatas, BMWs, Jaguars, C1-C3 Corvettes and cars with short noses
- Measure 40”L x 10”W with a 16° incline
- Handles tires up to 8” wide
- 100% solid core construction supports up to 3,000 lbs
- Lightweight construction is easy to carry and maneuver
- Won’t slip, slide or scoot on any surface and never scratches or marks your floors
- Includes handy straps for carrying and storage
- Click the Detailed Info tab for a guide to ramp selection
- Made with pride in the USA
- Sold in pairs
- Your Race Ramps Sport Ramps are backed by a 1-year warranty
Sure, your lowered vehicle looks and handles great, but you gotta admit it, not even Flat Stanley could slide under that thing to change the oil. And, how're you supposed to display that cherry undercarriage at the show? Well, kill both those birds with one stone by lifting your ride onto a set of Race Ramps Sport Ramps.
Whether you're sliding under your ride for scheduled maintenance or propping her up to stop the show, Sport Ramps by Race Ramps are the way to go. Designed specifically for lowered and short-nosed vehicles like Miatas and old ‘Vettes, Sport Ramps lift your front end a full 7" and handle tires up to 8" wide.
Crafted from a special 100% solid-core material, your Race Ramps are super durable, yet lightweight. And, the unique design means they never slide or scoot—no matter what the surface—and they never scratch your floors. What's more, Race Ramps backs your Sport Ramps with a 1-year warranty.
Race Ramps Sport Ramps Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tommy W (GEORGETOWN, TN) Reviewed for a 2011 BMW 1-Series — Sep 22, 2017 5:51 AM
Ramps were shipped and delivered fast. Product is super light. Works well. Can raise and support a low profile vehicle.
Reviewed by Nicholas A (DES MOINES, IA) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Charger — Jul 26, 2014 9:45 AM
Ordered these ramps for my 06 Charger R/T and they just clear the front bumper lip spoiler. They are super lightweight, stable and durable. They also give you plenty of room to get the plastic guard off to do oil changes.
Reviewed by Patrick M (Buffalo, NY) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Acadia — Mar 13, 2014 6:44 PM
Extremely happy with this purchase. These ramps are light weight portable and don't slide on smooth com rest. Perfect for an oil change or small parts swap plenty of room to work and felt very safe doing so. Highly recommend
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 6/19