- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 1/22
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Trailer your lowered ride securely with Race Ramps Trailer-Mates
- Adds 3" of ground clearance for more room to reach vehicle tie-down points
- Allows enough clearance to open the car door and clear the trailer wheel well
- Moderate 10.75° incline is safe for even the lowest rides
- Handles tires up to 12” wide
- Both front and rear ramps available
- Fronts feature wheel depressions to secure your tires and weigh only 9 lbs each
- Rears have a wide flat top and weigh in at a mere 8 lbs each
- 100% solid core construction supports up to 6,000 lbs
- Lightweight, easy to carry and maneuver
- Textured material won’t slip, slide or scoot on any surface and never scratch or mark your floors
- Proudly made in the USA
- Sold in pairs
- Your Race Ramps Trailer-Mates are backed by a 1-year warranty
Transporting your show or race vehicle unsecured leads to certain disaster, and gives a whole new meaning to the term “trailer trash." Instead of securing your baby with wood blocks and Jethro's bowline knots, trailer it in total security with Race Ramps Trailer-Mates.
Whether you're trailering your ride to the race, the show or the auction, these trailer ramps for cars are a no-brainer. Designed with a 10.75° angle for low-clearance vehicles, you get an extra 3" to reach critical tie down points. And, that clearance helps the car door clear the trailer wheel well. Plus, the front models feature wheel depressions for maximum stability.
Crafted from a special 100% solid-core material, Race Ramps are super durable, yet light, weighing in at a mere 9 lbs apiece for the fronts and a scant 8 lbs each for the rears. And, no matter what the surface, they don't slide or scoot—and they never scratch your floors. Even more uplifting, Race Ramp backs your Trailer-Mates with a 1-year warranty.
Race Ramps Trailer-Mates Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review