- Add some space between your low-riddin' sports car and the road with Race Ramps Trak-Jax
- The ideal alternative to expensive low-profile floor jacks
- Provides 3" of lift to roll a standard floor jack under your frame
- Soft 7.8° incline
- Solid-core construction for maximum strength
- Weigh less than 5 lbs each
- Fully portable—use ‘em for rapid-fire tire changes at home and at the track
- Textured finishes stop slipping and sliding around
- Available with or without a 1.5" safety stop
- Quality built in the USA
- Sold in pairs
- Your Race Ramps Trak-Jax come with a 1-year warranty
Sports cars were made for fast driving, not easy maintenance. An asphalt-hugging stance may electrify your speedster's handling, but it makes simple jobs like jacking it up feel like herculean tasks. Overcome your ride's squatness and speed up your wrenching with Race Ramps Trak-Jax.
Forget about dumping your cash on a low-profile jack for your roadster—Race Ramp Trak-Jax give you the clearance you need to roll a standard jack under the frame. Just pull up onto the ramps, and you have an extra 3" of space between the ground and your street sled. No more fighting to find jack points or gouging your body panels—Race Ramp Track Jacks make changing tires quick, easy and painless.
As strong as they are portable, Trak-Jax are built using a 100% solid-core foam design. While they're as strong as oxen, each ramp weighs less than 5 lbs. So, you never throw out your back transporting them from your garage to the track. Plus, it's your choice between flat-top Trak-Jax or a set with 1.5" tall safety stops. Both styles are backed by a 1-year warranty.
Race Ramps Trak-Jax Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Daniel F (Stuart, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Mustang — Dec 01, 2015 7:49 AM
The ramps work great. The bump stops compressed some the first time I drove the car onto the ramps, but they stop the car fine as long as you are not moving too quickly. I have been using these now for three years and they are holding up great.
Reviewed by vanna t (Quakertown, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru WRX — Mar 11, 2014 1:38 PM
Before I got these I had to use wood to jack my car up because its so low from suspension modifications. I highly recommend this for any lowered car.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 8/15
There are no customer reviews for this product