- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stay on the trail and out of trouble with a Smittybilt Trail Jack
- The large base and adjustable connector clamp quickly get you out of any situation
- Made of strong, solid cast steel – rated up to 4,660 lbs
- Finished in a durable power-coat with zinc-plated hardware
- Your Smitty Trail Jack is backed by an 8-year warranty
Equip your off-roader for anything with a versatile Smittybilt Portable Jack. Rated for up to 4,660 lbs, Smittybilt Jacks are constructed from solid cast steel for unbeatable strength and designed with a large base and adjustable connector clamp to get you out of sticky situations in a cinch. Durable powder-coat finish and all zinc-plated hardware. 8-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Smittybilt Trail Jack Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Clarence B (War, WV) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Silverado — Oct 27, 2016 10:09 PM
The Smittybilt Trail Jack was a life saver for Me today , I had to replace the rear spring shackle on My 2000 Chevy Silverado and if I hadn't to of bought the Smittybilt Trail Jack I would of had to constantly jacked up My truck and block it up to get the truck high enough up to connect the rear spring shackle to the rear hanger , but Thanks to the Smittybilt Trail Jack I was able to jack up My truck easily at one jacking up and blocked up my truck easily in half of the time it would of taken Me