- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
TruXedo TruxMat All-Purpose Utility Mat
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Give your achy body a break with the TruXedo TruxMat Utility Mat
- This plush pad creates a rugged cushion when you’re working under your vehicle
- Perfect in the garage, at the track and even in the garden
- Constructed from .75” foam, providing a plush impact absorbing cushion
- It doesn’t hold water and never gets moldy—just like the padding used in life jackets
- Finished with 100% polypropylene fibers that are resistant to oil, chemicals and stains
- Measures 2’ x 4’ and folds in half for easy storage
- TruXedo covers your TruxMat with a 30-day warranty
Ever wondered where all the world's leftover pieces of carpeting end up? They're laying around in our garages, waiting patiently to provide some cushioning for our knees while we're swapping brake pads, changing oil or lubing axles. However, the older they get, the nastier and more matted they become. It's time to toss the old oil-soaked piece of carpet and lay down the TruXedo TruxMat All-Purpose Utility Mat.
Unlike that crud-caked rectangle of Berber, the TruxMat Utility Mat is built to survive the nastiest conditions. Its core is constructed from .75" foam, providing a soft cushion. No matter how wet it gets, it never grows mildew or mold—just like the stuff used in lifejackets. What's more, the outer layer of 100% polypropylene carpet fibers resist oil, chemicals and stains.
Whether you're detailing your wheels in the driveway or changing tires at the track, the TruXedo TruxMat Creeper Mat works everywhere and travels lightly. Though generously sized at 2' x 4', it folds in half for easy storage. Plus, it has built-in handles, so you can just grab it and go. And, TruXedo backs your creeper mouse mat with a 30-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)