- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your vehicle's styling with US Speedo's SS Gauge Kit
- Quality stainless steel overlay is precision laser cut to .005" thick
- Your SS Gauge Kit adheres directly to your factory faceplate without hindering backlighting
- Choose between either a warm red or cool blue illumination with matching replacement needles
- US Speedo includes detailed installation instructions, 3M mounting tape, needle removal tool and gloves with their SS Gauge Kit
- US Speedo's SS Gauge Overlays are a fun project for the handy do-it-yourselfer
- Backed by a 12-month warranty
Leave your tired stock faceplate in the dust, and step up to total customization with US Speedo's SS Gauge Kit. Not only do you get a high quality stainless steel overlay, you also get to decide what color your instruments will glow.
US Speedo refuses to use second-rate materials in their SS Gauge Kit. That's why they craft their overlays out of premium stainless steel, which is precisely sized to .005" using high-tech laser cutters. This slim size lets you adhere the SS Gauge Kit right over the factory faceplate, without blocking any of the backlighting.
When the sun sets, your SS Gauge Kit really starts to show off its true colors, which you get to choose. That's right, you decide whether you want a smoldering red glow or a chilled blue glimmer. Either way, you also get a slick new set of matching needles.
US Speedo gives you everything you need to install your new SS Gauge Kit, and a 12-month warranty.
- You will have to remove the front of your dashboard and detach the instrument cluster during the installation process.
- The Escalade and H2 have a third color option: white with matching needles.
US Speedo Gauge Faces Stainless Steel Gauge Overlay Kit Customer Reviews
37 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Erik B (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Jul 01, 2016 9:47 AM
Reviewed by Andrew w (COLDWATER, MI) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Mar 26, 2016 12:00 PM
Nice product but price is far too much for what you get - just a faceplate and needles (which did not fit my truck and were an 8th of an inch too short) for a faceplate with needles and the cover i feel $100 - 150 would have been a fair price for it not the $300 considering there was no new computer or anything with it. Overall Im very pleased with t the look in my truck just not the sky high price tag and the fact the included needles did not fit. Kit was also missing the needle installer too.
Reviewed by Kevin C (HUMMELSTOWN, PA) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy C/K 1500 — Jan 18, 2016 6:39 AM
Definitely make the dashboard pop when you install these gauge faces. Like driving a new truck! Another top notch item from AutoAnything. Quick shipping and great pricing is what keeps me coming back to shop at AutoAnything.
Reviewed by Ilan B (Kingwood, TX) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-250 — Nov 10, 2015 9:45 PM
Reviewed by George R (Grenloch, NJ) Reviewed for a 2006 GMC Envoy — Feb 24, 2015 11:13 AM
Looks like a very dull aqua blue at night. The red one makes the factory lights look almost led when that lights up at night. I have both and the red one is 10x better. The blue needles are just clear w light blue paint on very bottom..It's stainless steel but way over priced!! Glare on sunny days can be distracting too