- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Swap out your lackluster stock instrument faceplates with the sporty excitement of US Speedo's Color Gauge Overlays
- Pick between a huge selection of colors to match your vehicle's paint, or your own individual sense of style
- US Speedo crafts their Color Gauge Overlays using .015" thick slats of strong, light and pliable polycarbonates
- Custom-cut to fit your exact year, make and model car, truck or SUV without affecting the panel's nighttime backlighting
- Your kit comes complete with detailed installation instructions, needle removal tool and gloves
- Reuses your factory supplied gauge needles
- US Speedo's Color Gauge Overlays are a fun project for the handy do-it-yourselfer
- Comes with a 12-month warranty
US Speedo has developed the cure for the common instrument panel: Color Gauge Overlays. Turn your dream dash into a reality with US Speedo's Color Gauge Overlays.
Designed to directly replace your factory-installed instrument faceplates, your Color Gauge Overlays are custom-fitted for your vehicle's specific year, make and model. Their exacting production standards ensure a perfect fit that will not affect nighttime illumination.
What's more, US Speedo uses only high-impact strength, lightweight and flexible polycarbonate materials in their rugged Gauge Overlays. Plus, you have a huge selection of shades to choose from. That means you are sure to find a Color Gauge Overlay to match your paintjob or your personal tastes.
Your Color Gauge Overlays come with detailed instructions, needle removal tool and gloves. On top of everything else, US Speedo gives you a 12-month warranty.
- You will have to remove the front of your dashboard and detach the instrument cluster during the installation process.
US Speedo Gauge Faces Color Gauge Overlay Customer Reviews
67 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tom S (Winter Springs, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy SSR — May 12, 2018 4:48 AM
I like everything about the overlay but the numbers on the speedometer do not light up and nothing in the directions indicate how to resolve the issue.
Reviewed by richard s (St James, NY) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy SSR — Apr 18, 2018 4:27 PM
The original gauge face for my Yellow SSR was black, but now the gauge face matches the car and gives it a more custom look.
Reviewed by Charles R (Coventry, RI) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Jan 23, 2018 7:22 AM
Replaced factory overlay because gauges were hard to see with sunglasses on during daytime hours. This gauge overlay was the perfect fix. Love it
Reviewed by Charlie M (Petaluma, CA) Reviewed for a 1995 Chevy C/K Pickup — Jul 06, 2016 9:25 AM
New Life !!! The old boring black with yellow face gauge just had no pop to it ..... Out with the old and in with the new !!!! . I happen to like the Blue and it's just what I was looking for.... Nice Alive color and my friends are impressed with the upgrade. Watched you-tube to get acquainted with the installation to be careful to do it right. Great fit and my truck has a great new FACELIFT. Love looking at it..... Especially at night !!!! Great " personal touch " MAKE YOUR TRUCK YOU